Join us for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations at Channel Islands Harbor. From slime making and cookie decorating to craft making and a Pot of Gold dash, seven harbor businesses will provide a variety of kid-friendly activities from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 17. Plus there will be raffle for adults.
Here’s a look at what’s planned:
Marine Emporium Landing (3600 Harbor Blvd., Oxnard, CA 93035)
- The Address Real Estate: create a macramé bracelet
- Hollywood Beach Personalized Fitness: drawing with an artist
- Honey Cup Coffee and Kitchen: cookie decorating
- Hook’s Sportfishing: learn about harbor fish
- Sea Fresh: slime making
Harbor Landing (2800 Harbor Blvd. Oxnard, CA 93035)
- Cryo Wellness Spa: bag toss and guessing games
- Edge Fitness Club: Pot of Gold dash
Each participating business will be handing out and collecting raffle tickets to enter a prize drawing that includes a $50 gift card to Southern California Jet Skis & Electric Boats and a pass for two adults to take a day trip with Island Packers to either Anacapa or Santa Cruz Island. The raffle will be held at 2 p.m.